Tuesday, July 22, 2014

[REL] Creation Pack #4: The Serpents

It was meant to be a great race mod with that baked type of normal maps and unique appearance. Oh yes and two heads with newly generated morhps. So now I present all of my work-bits to you. Enjoy!



Name: Creation Pack #4
Version: 1.0
Author(s): Lucha

Details
========
This modder's resource pack includes 2 modified heads (fem and male) and 2 textures for them with 2 sets of n_maps (smoothed variant and scary one XD). There is also a set of snake-ish eyes.
Oh and I almost forgot to say! These two ones have NEWLY GENERATED MORPHS!I mean it!
Contacts
========
You can find me on Nexus sites (http://tes.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1150095)
You can find me on TES Advantures Forum (http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1415)
You can send me an e-mail to Luchafurel@gmail.com
Credits
======
Thanks to RAIAR and Madcat221 for HGEC body
Thanks to throttlekitty for heads from Head06 Resource
Thanks to Alecu for his tiny yet wonderful tool - FaceMix
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on

Licensing
=======
As this is a modder's resource, the terms of use are very simple - just use it wherever you want, the only thing I ask you to mention me and my resource in your credits-list




No comments:

Post a Comment