Saturday, July 5, 2014

[REL] Creation Pack #2: Daelyn Clothes

It's really nothing, but I thought - why not?



Name: Creation Pack #2
Version: 1.0
Author(s): Lucha

Details
========
This modder's resource pack includes 4 clothes pieces, which were meant to be the ones of my CM Companion Daelyn. This is a simple recolor and a very simple meshup, but maybe someone will find it handy. 
Contacts
========
You can find me on Nexus sites (http://tes.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1150095)
You can find me on TES Advantures Forum (http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1415)
You can send me an e-mail to Luchafurel@gmail.com 

Credits
======
Thanks to RAIAR and Madcat221 for HGEC body
Thanks to NPR
Thanks to dollyparts
Thanks to Korana
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on
Guys, I really can't recall what I borrowed from who, so if you find a mistake or would like to add something or maybe someone to this section - welcome! I'll gladly add whatever you want.  
Licensing
=======
As this is a modder's resource, the terms of use are very simple - just use it wherever you want, the only thing I ask you to mention original authors and this pack in the credit list of your mod that uses this recourse.


No comments:

Post a Comment